48 Days to Go!
Did you know that 83 % of people don’t set goals, 14% have goals but don’t write them down and 3% make their goals happen? I don’t know about you but I want to be one of the people that write down my goals, work towards them and become a different person by the end of the year.
Even though there are only 48 days left in the first quarter, I am determined to make progress on my 2019 goals which are below. My goal categories are based on Luke 2:52 which reads “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.”
Goals in wisdom (Intellect/knowledge)
- Complete 7 Compel teachings and 3 She Speaks audios by the end of the quarter
- Complete 1.5 online courses that help me be more like Jesus and grow my business
- Participate in Training Camp at my church
- Write the next chapter in my book
- Purchase a Canon T6i camera and an EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens by the end of the quarter
Goals in Stature (Health-physical/emotional)
- Do a morning and evening routine at least 6 days a week.
- Exercise at least 5 times a week
- Eat healthy meals that fuel my body 6 out of 7 days
- Complete 5 full push-ups by the end of the quarter
Goals in relationship with God
- Read 3 personal growth books by the end of the quarter
- Write in a gratitude journal once a day
- Use 3 alarms a day to remind me to be in an attitude of prayer
- Memorize 6 scripture verses by the end of the quarter
Goals in relationship with men
- Speak Jonathan’s love language at least twice a day
- Spend time in prayer for my family and friends throughout the day
- Connect regularly by text with at least 4 friends each week
- Send out 12 encouraging cards in the mail by the end of the quarter
My Quarter 1 Goals
I am pretty thrilled about 2019! I am confident that I will be different by the end of the year. How about you? Do you want to be part of the 3% that make their goals happen? I hope so!
What are some of your goals for this quarter and/or 2019? How do you organize your goals? Please share in the comments below. Only 48 days to go in the quarter. Let’s do this!